Adolescent Intensive Outpatient (AIOP)
An Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program is a unique treatment program that offers more structure and support than individual outpatient therapy, while still offering the freedom and flexibility to engage in school and/or work activities. IOP offers the opportunity to develop sustainable coping skills, experience and problem solve through real-life situations in a supported group, and make connections that will support the recovery process.
IOP is designed for patients 17 and under. For adult IOP programming, click here.
Our IOP meets three days per week, three hours per day, on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
Program hours are from 8-11AM in the group space at Edelweiss Behavioral Health.
IOP offers a more holistic and integrated approach to care with support from therapists, dietitians, and psychiatrists. Support includes:
- Supported breakfast group
- Specialized therapeutic and skill-based groups
- Nutritional evaluation and counseling with a Registered Dietitian
- Psychological evaluation and counseling with Licensed Professional Counselors
- Psychiatric services with a Board Certified Child, Adolescent, and Adult Psychiatrist
Contact our Admissions Coordinator, Mary Donohoo, for a free phone screening by calling us at 608-205-4450. If you are a provider, feel free to call us and check about the needs of your patient/client to see if this might be an appropriate level of care.