- Location: Edelweiss Behavioral Health Mindfulness Room
- Time: Every Tuesday from 6:00–7:00 PM
- Audience: Individuals interested in exploring and practicing the healing and therapeutic aspects of yoga. This is an all levels, inclusive class open to anyone seeking a safe, supportive environment to continue their journey of healing and recovery. No previous yoga experience needed.
- Goal: In this class participants will explore how yoga postures, breathing techniques, mindfulness and meditation can soothe both the mind and body. Discover how yoga can help relieve anxiety and depression, release negative emotions, ease muscle tension and teach us to recognize and respond to our body’s needs.
- Cost: Drop-In $12 per class; 5 pack punch card $50 ($10 per class)
- Contact: Email Nikki Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase your punch card and to share any questions and concerns you have.
Back to All Events